Jet Tech’s high-temp underwater dishwasher features a built-in booster that rinses dishes at 185° F to ensure all sanitation standards are met. It can wash up to 24 racks per hour, and the built-in pump dispenses detergent and rinse additives as needed to make washing fast and easy. The stainless steel wash and rinse arms are easily removed without tools for cleaning. The door is equipped with a safety switch that will immediately disable the wash pump when the door is opened.
- Stainless steel construction for durability and easy cleaning
- Wash and rinse arms are easily removed for cleaning
- Double-walled, insulated panels keep noise low and provide energy efficiency
- Safety switch on the door prevents burns if opened while washer is in operation
- Two heating elements alternate to save energy costs
- Water pump is protected by a built-in filter
- Each wash uses 1.85-gal. of water
- Front panel slides out for easy maintenance
- Wash and rinse temperatures both provided on individual digital gauges
- Comes with a combination rack and a pegged dish rack
- Holds a 19-3/4 in. x 19-3/4 in. rack
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1-ph
- Overall Dimensions: 23-3/4in. H x 23-3/4 in. D x 33-1/2 in. H
- UL-EPH, cULus, and CE listed; ENERGY STAR Certified
Jet-Tech Dishwasher, undercounter, 23-3/4"W x 23-3/4"D x 33-1/2"H, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster, (24) racks/hr, insulated top & side panels, double wall, electric tank heat, built-in rinse additive pump, auto-drain pump & detergent pump, included (1) 20" x 20" open rack & (1) 20" x 20" peg rack, stainless steel construction, 22 amps, cULus, cETLus, CE , ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jet Tech F-18DP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||24|
|For Use With|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|