The Jet Tech F-18DP high-temp undercounter dishwasher has a 145-second wash cycle and 15-second rinse cycle, while its booster heater ensures water reaches the proper temperature for dish sanitization. Water level in the tank is automatically regulated, and the wash and rinse arms are removable to facilitate cleaning. Since the heating elements operate independently, they alternate between the wash tank and booster heater.
Open and peg racks come with the unit, and the door opening has a 12.5-inch clearance. When the door is open, the safety switch interrupts the cycle, and double-wall insulation keeps heat in the Jet Tech F-18DP high-temp undercounter dishwasher while reducing noise production. Some of the components are made of strong stainless steel to facilitate cleaning.
- 145-sec. wash with 15-sec. rinse operating cycle
- Stainless steel booster heater ensures water is at the proper temperature for sanitizing
- Tank automatically regulates water level
- Upper and lower revolving wash and rinse arms are removable without tools
- Heating elements operate independently, alternating between tank and booster heater
- Includes an open rack and peg rack
- 12.5-in. door opening clearance
- Door safety switch interrupts the wash cycle when it is opened
- Coved corners eliminate crevices to facilitate cleaning
- Slide-out front control panel provides maintenance access
- Double-wall insulation reduces noise production and heat emission
- Durable stainless steel components resists corrosion
- Wash temperature: 150 degrees F
- Booster water temperature: 185-194 degrees F
- Wash tank capacity: 7.25 gal.
- Recommended water pressure: 25 PSI
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 233⁄4 in. W x 233⁄4 in. D x 331⁄2 in. H
- 22.3 A, 4550 W
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
In our resource on undercounter dishwashers, you can read more about these units.
Jet-Tech Dishwasher, undercounter, 23-3/4"W x 23-3/4"D x 33-1/2"H, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster, (24) racks/hr, insulated top & side panels, double wall, electric tank heat, built-in rinse additive pump, auto-drain pump & detergent pump, included (1) 20" x 20" open rack & (1) 20" x 20" peg rack, stainless steel construction, 22 amps, cULus, cETLus, CE , ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jet Tech F-18DP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||24|
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Special Features||Rack Included|
|Special Features||Dual Wash Arms|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|