The Carlisle RP14 OptiClean™ all-purpose peg rack supports plates, platters, and trays while reducing the risk of chipping and breaking. It can be used as a drying rack, catering rack, storage rack, and more, keeping dishes at the ideal angle to be cleaned by multiple spray wash arms in dishmachines. Comfort Curve™ handles are molded into all four sides of the rack to ensure comfortable lifting. Made of polypropylene, the Carlisle RP14 OptiClean all-purpose peg rack is built for high-volume use.
- Pegs support plates, platters, and trays
- Ensures dishes are placed at the ideal angle for cleaning in multiple spray-armed dishwashers
- Dishes are held in place to reduce risk of chipping and breaking
- Can be used as a catering rack, drying rack, stationary storage rack, or mobile storage rack
- Molded-in, Comfort Curve handles on all 4 sides for a comfortable grip
- Polypropylene material is durable to support heavy use
- Double wall construction adds structural stability
- Stacks securely with other OptiClean racks
- Can be used with the RE14 extender to hold oversized drinkware
- Temperature range: -40 to180 degrees F
- BPA free
- Peg dimensions: 0.5 in. dia. x 2.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 19.88 in. L x 19.88 in. W x 4 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
OptiClean™ All Purpose Plate/Tray Peg Rack, full size, 2-1/4"H standard pegs, inside height of 3.2", plate locks, double-wall construction, quick draining, comfort curve handles on all 4 sides, polypropylene, blue, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carlisle RP14 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Glass and Dish Racks|
|Type||Peg & Open Racks|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|
|Product||Peg Dish Rack|