The Carlisle RE2514 OptiClean™ glass rack extender has 25 compartments to extend the height of a glass rack to securely hold glassware. Each compartment measures 3.54 inches long by 3.54 inches wide by 1.5 inches tall, so glasses with diameters as large as 3.25 inches fit in the extender. Polypropylene construction is built to withstand high-volume use, and the Carlisle RE2514 OptiClean glass rack comes in blue to fit into color-coded applications.
- Extends the height of glass racks to securely hold glassware
- Holds glasses in 25 compartments
- Accommodates glasses as big as 3.25 in. dia. like wine glasses, goblets, rock glasses, and more
- Polypropylene is lasting for consistent use
- Blue color can be used in color-coded applications
- Temperature range: -40 to 180 degrees F
- BPA free
- Compartment dimensions: 3.54 in. L x 3.54 in. W x 1.5 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 19.88 in. L x 19.88 in. W x 1.75 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
OptiClean™ Divided Glass Rack Extender, 25-compartments (3-1/2" x 3-1/2"), full-size, holds glasses up to 3-1/4" in diameter with inside height of 1.57", positive stacking, four-way tracking, polypropylene, textured finish, blue, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carlisle RE2514 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Glass and Dish Racks|