The Carlisle 446002 solid spoon has a 0.5-ounce capacity that is ideal for serving fruit and vegetables. Its one-piece polycarbonate construction resists breaking, chipping, and staining and can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit and dry heat up to 270 degrees Fahrenheit. A notched handle keeps the spoon from falling into pans.
- 0.5-oz. capacity
- One-piece polycarbonate resists chipping and staining
- Notched handle stays upright in food pans
- White blends in with almost any décor
- Temperature range: -40-212 degrees F
- Maximum dry heat: 270 degrees F
- 9.03 in. L
Salad/Buffet Spoon, 1/2 oz., 8"L, solid, temperature range up to 212° F & dry heat up to 270° F, notched handle, dishwasher safe, plastic, white, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 446002 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet