The Carlisle 446003 solid salad spoon is made of polycarbonate, which resists breaks and stains. With its one-piece construction, the durable utensil cleans quickly and is safe between -40 and 212 degrees Fahrenheit or in dry heat below 270 degrees Fahrenheit. This spoon has a 0.5-ounce capacity to control portions and a notch in the handle that keeps the spoon from falling into pans.
- 0.5-oz. capacity
- Polycarbonate resists breaking, chipping, and staining
- Durable one-piece construction facilitates cleaning
- Notch in the handle sits on the food pan’s edge
- Temperature range: -40-212 degrees F
- Maximum dry heat temperature: 270 degrees F
- Dishwasher safe
- 8 in. L
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Salad/Buffet Spoon, 1/2 oz., 8"L, solid, temperature range up to 212° F & dry heat up to 270° F, notched handle, dishwasher safe, plastic, black, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carlisle 446003 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet