The Carlisle 4135900 Sparta® scraper has a durable polyethylene blade that contours to fit pots or pans when scraping product. It can withstand temperatures ranging from 32 to 160 degrees Fahrenheit and has a long handle ideal for large pots and vats. The paddle’s smooth surface can be cleaned with little difficulty.
- Heavy-duty polyethylene blade is waterproof
- Blade contours pots or pans when scraping or removing product
- Smooth finish facilitates cleaning
- Long handle can be used in large pots and vats
- Can withstand temperatures from 32-160 degrees F
- BPA free
- Dishmachine safe
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. L x 4.5 in. W
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Spatula/Paddle, 4-1/2" x 7-1/2" nylon blade, 60" plastic handle
Carlisle 4135900 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Kitchen Utensils|