The Carlisle 4015200 Sparta® fryer brush has an L-shaped tip that effectively cleans hard-to-reach areas, because if fryers are not properly cleaned, the taste of food can be affected. Made of polyester, the bristles are stiff to withstand scrubbing and are twisted into a durable 9-gauge galvanized wire. With this wire, the brush reaches fryer and refrigeration coils. Its 4.5-inch handle is made of polypropylene, and a hanging hole simplifies storage. Give the fryer time to cool before the Carlisle 4015200 Sparta L-tipped coil brush is used.
- Stiff polyester bristles withstand scrubbing
- Bristles are twisted into a durable 9-ga. galvanized wire
- Wire effectively cleans between fryer and refrigeration coils
- L-shaped tip provides a thorough clean of hard-to-reach areas
- 4.5-in. handle is made of durable polypropylene
- Hanging hole for convenient storage
- Let equipment cool before using the brush
- BPA free
- Brush dimensions: 0.88 in. dia. x 10 in. L
- Overall dimensions: 0.88 in. dia. x 23 in. L
- Made in the U.S.
Sparta® Fryer Brush, 23" long, L-tipped end, 10"L x 7/8" diameter stiff polyester wirewound bristles, hanging hole, cool-touch plastic handle, 9 gauge galvanized wire, standard color
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carlisle 4015200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|
|Part Type||Fryer Brush|