Elevate your ice cream presentation with this Carlisle 38655 ice cream shroud. It has a height of 107⁄8 inches and a diameter of 12 inches. Designed to provide an attractive presentation for serving outside of a typical dipping cabinet, it is 1⁄2 inch thick and has a stainless steel exterior. To ensure a long life, it should be hand washed.
The lid for this ice cream shroud is sold separately. Carlisle recommends pairing this ice cream shroud with the 028-CM101203 black ice cream server or 028-CM101202 white ice cream server, each of which accommodates a 3-gallong tub of ice cream. Both are part of the Coldmaster® line, so they have thick walls filled with a non-toxic gel that keeps ice cream colder longer when they're stored in a freezer before use.
- Coldmaster ice cream shroud
- 1⁄2-in. provides insulation
- Stainless steel exterior
- For longest life, shroud should be hand washed
- Recommended for use with Carlisle CM1012 ice scream servers
- Note: Shroud only. Lid sold separately.
- Overall Dimensions: 107⁄8 in. H x 12 in. dia.
Coldmaster® Ice Cream Shroud, 12" dia. x 10-7/8"H, 1/2" thick cover, accommodates 3-gallon ice cream tubs, 18/8 stainless steel
Carlisle 38655 Specifications