The Eurodib USF168D one-section wine cooler has dual-zone temperature controls. The upper section ranges between 41 and 50 degrees Fahrenheit, while the lower section ranges from 50 to 64.4 degrees Fahrenheit. It is perfect for storing white, sparkling, and red wines in the same cabinet. It can hold as many as 154 bottles on 14 beech wood shelves. Interior lights shine on the bottles to enhance visibility and merchandise product. With a black finish on the sides and a stainless steel door frame, the Eurodib USF168D one-section wine cabinet easily fits into any setting.
- Holds as many as 154 bottles
- 14 beech wood shelves
- Interior LED lighting brightens the cabinet to show off bottles
- Dual zone temperature control for white and sparkling wines in the upper zone and red wines in the lower zone
- Upper zone temperature range: 41-50 degrees F
- Lower zone temperature range: 50-64.4 degrees F
- Fan-forced evaporator cooling system
- Uses R600A refrigerant
- Black finish on the sides easily fits into different themes
- Stainless steel door frame is durable and simple to clean
- Adjustable feet stabilize on most uneven floors
Dimensions & Utilities
- 23.4 in. W x 26.8 in. D x 71.3 in. H
- 1.7 A, 0.14 kW
- 110 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
Unsure if a wine merchandiser is right for your application? Read more about them in our wine coolers buyers' guide.
Eurodib Urban Style Wine Cabinet, reach-in, one section, self-contained, (154) bottle capacity, dual temperature zones, temperature range: 41-50°F (upper) / 50-64°F (lower), fan forced evaporator cooling system, interior LED lighting, adjustable feet, (14) beech wood shelves, steel framed glass door, black finished sides, R600a, 110v/60/1-ph, 1.7 amps, 0.14 kW, NEMA 5-15P, CSA, made in China
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Eurodib USF168D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Wooden Racks|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|