The Eurodib DSP4DPS Lamber high-temp dishwasher has a 2-minute wash cycle and is capable of cleaning (30) 20-inch-by-20-inch racks in an hour. It includes a dinnerware rack, standard flat rack, and flatware rack. The unit has an 11.81-inch plate clearance and operates with rinse water between 179 and 194 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and rinse thermometers are included, and its Thermocontrol device ensures that water reaches the correct temperature in each cycle. The unit comes with a detergent pump and rinse aid dispenser as well as an automatic tank loading feature. Its upper and lower wash arms rotate while its upper rinse arms are fixed in place. Constructed of stainless steel, this heavy-duty Eurodib DSP4DPS undercounter dishwasher resists rusting.
- Part of the Lamber series
- Includes a dish rack, a generic flat rack, and a flatware rack
- Can wash (30) 20-in. x 20-in. racks per hr.
- 2-min. cycle
- 11.81-in. plate clearance
- Rinse water temperature range: 179-194 degrees F
- Thermocontrol ensures that every wash and rinse cycle reaches the selected temperature
- Includes a security thermostat
- Detergent pump and rinse aid dispenser included
- Automatic tank loading
- Upper and lower wash arms rotate
- Upper rinse arms are fixed while lower rinse arms rotate
- Door opening safety device prevents users from opening the door during a cycle
- Durable stainless steel construction resists rusting
- Removable control panel provides access for maintenance
- 3.96-gal. tank capacity
- 0.79-gal. boiler capacity
- 20 A, 3.65 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 25 in. D x 32.28 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF certified
The undercounter dishwashers buyers' guide breaks down some of the features of these units.
Lamber Dishwasher, high temp, undercounter, 20" x 20" square basket, 2 minute wash cycle/30 baskets per hour capacity, wash and rinse temperature thermometers, removable control panel, rinse aid dispenser, pump drain, automatic tank loading, door opening safety device, thermocontrol, security thermostat, includes: (1) dish basket, (1) flat basket and (1) cutlery container, 8/10 AISI 304 stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 20.0 amps, 3.65 kW, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Eurodib DSP4DPS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||30|
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|
Eurodib DSP4DPS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Eco cafe said...
"The machine works good, leaves dishes pretty clean unless they have dried stubborn food residue on them like eggs. But that's most machines. It t..."
Noah the Chef said...
"just bought this dishwasher, hooked up and it doesn't work! everyone is giving us the run around, they don't want to return it, no one can servic..."
"The machine works good, leaves dishes pretty clean unless they have dried stubborn food residue on them like eggs. But that's most machines. It takes a bit while to heat up but once it does it stays ready for hours & the cycle is fast as well as quiet. Very efficient on detergents, we are using an eco one & vinegar for rinse. Only issue was that it didn't come properly assembled from the factory , it didn't have the door sensor installed so wouldn't run. But the manufacture was very helpful & paid for a technician to come out & fix it."
"just bought this dishwasher, hooked up and it doesn't work! everyone is giving us the run around, they don't want to return it, no one can service it, and it just sucks! a lot of regret on this end, and def won't be buying a eurodib or from Katom ever again!"