The Eurodib DSP4DPS Lamber high-temp dishwasher has a 2-minute wash cycle and is capable of cleaning (30) 20-inch-by-20-inch racks in an hour. It includes a dinnerware rack, standard flat rack, and flatware rack. The unit has an 11.81-inch plate clearance and operates with rinse water between 179 and 194 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash and rinse thermometers are included, and its Thermocontrol device ensures that water reaches the correct temperature in each cycle. The unit comes with a detergent pump and rinse aid dispenser as well as an automatic tank loading feature. Its upper and lower wash arms rotate while its upper rinse arms are fixed in place. Constructed of stainless steel, this heavy-duty Eurodib DSP4DPS undercounter dishwasher resists rusting.
- Part of the Lamber series
- Includes a dish rack, a generic flat rack, and a flatware rack
- Can wash (30) 20-in. x 20-in. racks per hr.
- 2-min. cycle
- 11.81-in. plate clearance
- Rinse water temperature range: 179-194 degrees F
- Thermocontrol ensures that every wash and rinse cycle reaches the selected temperature
- Includes a security thermostat
- Detergent pump and rinse aid dispenser included
- Automatic tank loading
- Upper and lower wash arms rotate
- Upper rinse arms are fixed while lower rinse arms rotate
- Door opening safety device prevents users from opening the door during a cycle
- Durable stainless steel construction resists rusting
- Removable control panel provides access for maintenance
- 3.96-gal. tank capacity
- 0.79-gal. boiler capacity
- 20 A, 3.65 kW
- 208-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 23.75 in. W x 25 in. D x 32.28 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; ANSI/NSF certified
The undercounter dishwashers buyers' guide breaks down some of the features of these units.
Lamber Dishwasher, high temp, undercounter, 20" x 20" square basket, 2 minute wash cycle/30 baskets per hour capacity, wash and rinse temperature thermometers, removable control panel, rinse aid dispenser, pump drain, automatic tank loading, door opening safety device, thermocontrol, security thermostat, includes: (1) dish basket, (1) flat basket and (1) cutlery container, 8/10 AISI 304 stainless steel construction, 208-240v/60/1-ph, 20.0 amps, 3.65 kW, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Eurodib DSP4DPS SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||30|
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
Eurodib DSP4DPS Customer Reviews
Write A Review
Owner, Just Down the Road said...
"I like the size of the unit, it fits under the dump sink perfectly. I connected it today...after 2 hours of fixing an obvious engineering error...."
"I like the size of the unit, it fits under the dump sink perfectly. I connected it today...after 2 hours of fixing an obvious engineering error. The water inlet is not metal (copper/brass, etc...). WHY? The unit came with a cross threaded neoprene/plastic...whatever, water inlet. This obviously happened at the factory when it was tested (unless you sold me a used unit?). I could not get a good seal around the water inlet. I had to drive to the hardware store, find a brass fitting that matched the threads, buy a 3" brass extension fitting, thread tape, waterproof sealant, and rubber washers. I made it work. The company needs to rethink these non-metal connecting to metal parts issue. It's never a good idea and it does not work. I paid a lot of money for this unit and had to spend a lot of time getting it to work."