The InSinkErator SS-200 disposer’s stainless steel grind chamber can endure frequent use. A triple lip seal protects its motor from water damage, and an oil seal helps prevent grease and water loss. Double tapered roller bearings absorb shock during use while the rubber mounting above the grinding chamber reduces vibration. The InSinkErator SS-200 disposer has rotating shredding elements that reverse grind to chop up difficult waste.
- Stainless steel grind chamber can withstand high-volume use
- 3⁄4-in. rubber mounting above the grinding chamber reduces vibration
- Built-in thermal overload protection turns the unit off if it overheats
- Completely enclosed to protect against outside moisture
- Rotating shredding elements resist corrosion and are designed for reverse action grinding
- Shock absorbing double-tapered roller bearings
- Triple lip seal protects the motor from water damage
- Oil seal prevents water and grease loss
- 7.7 A, 2 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 143⁄16 in. W x 187⁄16 in. H
- cULus listed; ISO 9001 certified
Check out our food waste disposers article for more information on disposers.
SS-200™ Disposer, basic unit only, 2 HP motor, stainless steel construction, includes mounting gasket, adjustable leg kit, 208-230/460V, 60 Hz, 3 Ph, 3.6/4.4/2.2 amps, cULus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
InSinkErator SS-200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet