The InSinkErator LC50 disposer uses a standard wall switch for operation. It fits in a 31⁄2- to 4-inch opening. The cutting element in the stainless steel grind chamber is constructed of strong cast nickel chrome, and the motor reverses to lengthen the unit's life.
- Fits in a 31⁄2- to 4-in. opening
- Standard wall switch
- Motor reverses to lengthen the life of the blades and motor
- Grind chamber is made of stainless steel for strength
- Cast nickel chrome cutting element
- 1⁄2 HP, 1725 RPM
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 815⁄16 in. W x 141⁄4 in. H
- cULus and UL listed; ISO 9001 certified
Not sure about garbage disposers? We debunk myths about them in the garbage disposers article.
LC-50™ Light Commercial Disposer, 1/2 HP, fits standard 3-1/2" - 4" sink opening, no welding required, uses standard wall switch, automatic reversing motor, includes mounting hardware, UL, CUL, 115V
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
InSinkErator LC-50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|