The InSinkErator C1300 hot water dispenser has a gooseneck spout that swivels 90 degrees. Its 2⁄3-gallon tank is made of stainless steel for durability. The water temperature can be adjusted from 160 to 210 degrees Fahrenheit by a temperature control switch on the front panel. It can make 100 cups of water per hour. This dispenser should have 141⁄2 inches between the tank and faucet base.
- Gooseneck spout swivels 90 degrees
- Heating element can make 100 cups of 200-degree F water per hour
- Automatic shut off
- Chrome finish over the brass faucet
- Stainless steel tank holds 2⁄3 gal. of water
- Temperature control on the front panel is simple to adjust
- Mounts in a standard opening or 11⁄4-in. hole
- Adjustable temperature range: 160-210 degrees F
- Recommended supply pressure: 30-125 PSI
- Maximum distance between tank and faucet base should be 141⁄2 in.
- 97⁄8-in. faucet base height
- 107⁄8-in. tank height
- cULus listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Hot water dispenser with built-in design, gooseneck swivel spout, automatic closing lever, capacity (100) cups of 200° F near boiling water per hour, adjustable thermostat, chrome faucet with chrome handle & base, 2/3 gallon stainless steel tank, 115v/60/1-ph, 1300 watts, 11.3 amps
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
InSinkErator C1300 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Water Dispensers|
|Type||Built-In Hot Water Dispensers|
|Product Type||Beverage Equipment|
|Product||Hot Water Dispenser|