The Bobrick B-6806X18 grab bar is an essential part of ADA compliant bathrooms. This bar is constructed from 18 gauge, 304 series stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. The surface has been satin finished to create a shiny aesthetic. A 1⁄8-inch-thick mounting flange is hidden. A 2-inch-wide-by-31⁄8-inch-tall plate comes with screw holes for hidden anchors. The Bobrick B-6806X18 grab bar has a stainless steel cover that snaps over the mounting flange to hide the screws.
- Satin finish is shiny for a pleasing aesthetic
- 18 gauge, 304 series stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- 1⁄8-in. thick mounting flange is hidden
- 304 series stainless steel plate is 2 in. W x 31⁄8 in. H with screw holes for hidden anchors
- 22 gauge, 304 series stainless steel cover is 31⁄4-in. dia.
- Cover snaps over the mounting flange to hide the screws
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. L x 11⁄2 in. dia.
B-6806 Series Grab Bar, 18 gauge, type 304 satin finish stainless steel tubing in 1-1/2" diameter. Concealed mounting flange 1/8" thick, type 304 stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H with screw holes for concealed anchors. Cover is 22 gauge type 304 stainless steel with satin finish, 3-1/4" diameter. Cover snaps over mounting flange to conceal screws.
Bobrick B6806X18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet