The Bobrick B-58616.99 two wall grab bar has a diameter of 11⁄4 inches, so it is comfortable to grab. Constructed of stainless steel, this bar is built for heavy use to reduce damage. Mounting flanges have holes for wall attachments and are concealed with the heliarc weld, and the flange covers conceal the screws. A satin finish on this Bobrick B-58616.99 two wall grab bar gives it a professional appearance and facilitates cleaning. When mounted properly, it can support 900 pounds.
- Bar has a 11⁄4-in. dia.
- Durable stainless steel construction for frequent use
- Satin finish eases cleaning
- Stainless steel mounting flanges have holes for wall attachment
- Mounting flanges are concealed since the ends are heliarc welded
- Screws are concealed by flange covers
- Can support 900 lbs. when properly installed
- Must be secured to the wall correctly to function properly
- Long portion measures 32 in. between flanges
- Short portion measures 24 in. from flange to end
- Bar mounts 4 inches from wall
Two Wall Grab Bar with peened gripping surface, 1-1/4" Diameter, 24" W, 36" D. Constructed of 18 gauge type 304 satin finish stainless steel tubing in 1-1/4" diameter. Concealed mounting flange 1/8" thick, type 304 stainless steel plate, 2" W x 3-1/8" H, with screw holes for concealed anchors. Cover is 22 gauge type 304 stainless steel with satin finish and is 3-1/4" in diameter. Cover snaps over mounting flange to conceal screws.
Bobrick B-58616.99 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Bathroom Supplies|