The Doyon JAOP6 Jet Air proofer oven accommodates (6) 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans in the oven section and (18) 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans in the proofer cavity. Interior lights in both cabinets enhance visibility, and magnetic door latches prevent heat and steam from leaking out. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, the interior and exterior can be cleaned quickly.
In the oven compartment, an injection system enables the user to choose between a single shot of steam or a pulse that keeps moisture in the baking chamber. The Jet Air reversing fan system moves air gently throughout the cavity to produce superior baking results. This compartment operates at temperatures as high as 500 degrees Fahrenheit and features a manual mode and programmable controls that can store as many as 99 recipes.
The proofer compartment in this Doyon JAOP6 proofer oven ranges from 90 to 110 degrees Fahrenheit. Heat and humidity are operated manually through separate controls. Since the automatic water fill does not require the operator to fill a water pan, staff are free to complete other activities. A drip pan in the door catches excess moisture.
- Interior lighting enhances compartment visibility
- Glass doors reveal product without letting heat or humidity escape
- Magnetic door latches prevent air leaks
- Stainless steel finish resists corrosion and adds strength
- 4 swivel casters
- 46 A, 14 kW, 3⁄4 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 367⁄8 in. W x 481⁄8 in. D x 73 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
- (6) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pan capacity
- Maximum temperature: 500 degrees F
- Jet Air reversing fan system produces gentle velocity with superior results
- 1-shot and constant pulse steam injection
- Digital timer shows users the baking time
- Manual mode with EBake programmable controls that store 99 recipes
- USB port for data transfer
- Fan blower shuts off automatically when the door is open
- (18) 18-in. x 26-in. sheet pan capacity
- Temperature range: 90-110 degrees F
- Separate manual heat and humidity controls
- Automatic water fill without pans
- Door drip pan catches excess moisture
- Shelving is resistant to scratching and rusting
Read more about this type of unit in the proofer ovens buyers' guide.
Jet Air Oven/Proofer Combination, Electric, (6)18"x26" pans, steam injection, reversing fan system, programmable controls, timer, over (18) pan proofer with auto water fill, glass doors, stainless steel interior & exterior, casters, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon JAOP6 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|