The Doyon DL18SP dough sheeter has a compact design, but it can process sheets 17 inches in diameter and can process 250 pieces per hour. Dough thickness can be adjusted with the quick change index system that adjusts the gap between the rollers. This unit operates completely from the front to save space, and it eliminates the need for rolling pins, which are not as accurate and creates pressure on the back. It is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and is fully welded to add durability and simplify cleanup. The Doyon DL18SP sough sheeter has a drive mechanism that does not require maintenance since the sealed ball bearings are permanently lubricated.
- Makes as many as 250 sheets of dough each hour
- Makes sheets from 1-oz. to 28-oz. dough balls
- Plastic rollers measure 18 in. x 2 in. for sheets as large as 17 in.
- Quick change index system adjusts the roller gap up to 13⁄64-in. for accurate dough thickness
- Operates completely from the front for convenience
- Eliminates rolling pins for consistent dough batches and reduced back strain
- Welded stainless steel construction is durable to support regular commercial use
- Spring-loaded scrapers are easy to remove for cleaning
- Drive mechanism has permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearings that operate smoothly without maintenance
- Drive mechanism is isolated from the roller area to create separation from dough
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 370 W, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 111⁄2 in. D x 13 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dough Sheeter, countertop, one (1) set of rollers, sheets up to 17" maximum, up to 250 pieces per hour, fully adjustable, stainless steel construction, sanitary plastic rollers, steel frame with epoxy paint finish, 1/2 hp motor, 120v/60/1-ph, 370 watts, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon DL18SP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|