The Doyon DL18P dough sheeter uses two sets of plastic rollers to create 250 sheets of dough with a maximum 17-inch diameter. The gap between the rollers can be adjusted with the quick change index system, enabling the dough thickness to be changed up to 13⁄64 inch. This stainless steel unit has spring-loaded scrapers that are removable to facilitate cleaning. With this heavy-duty Doyon DL18P dough sheeter, rolling pins are virtually eliminated to reduce back strain while providing more consistent dough sheets.
- Can make 250 sheets of dough per hour
- Compatible with balls of dough ranging from 1 oz. to 28 oz.
- 2 sets of 18-in. x 2-in. rollers are designed to produce sheets up to 17 in.
- Plastic roller construction resists corrosion and simplifies cleaning
- Quick change index system provides control over the dough thickness by adjusting the gap between the rollers up to 13⁄64 in.
- Saves space by operating completely from the front
- Stainless steel construction resists corrosion, scratches, and dents
- Spring-loaded scrapers are removable and easy to clean
- Drive mechanism uses sealed ball bearings that are permanently lubricated that do not need maintenance for smooth operation
- Drive mechanism is isolated from the roller area to keep messes separate
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 370 W, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall dimensions: 22 in. W x 111⁄2 in. D x 271⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dough Sheeter, countertop, two (2) sets of parallel rollers, sheets up to 17" wide, up to 250 pieces per hour, stainless steel infeed chute, chrome rollers, plastic scrapers, 120v/60/1, 370 watts, 1/2hp motor, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon DL18P 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|
|Product Type||Pizza Supplies|