Processing as many as 250 sheets every hour, the Doyon DL18DP dough sheeter saves time and is consistent when compared to rolling pins. There are two sets of plastic rollers that each measure 18 inches by 2 inches to sheet dough to a maximum of 17 inches in diameter. Dough thickness can be altered accurately with the quick change system that adjusts the gap between the rollers. To save space on countertops, the Doyon DL18DP dough sheeter operates completely from the front. It is made of easy-to-clean stainless steel, providing durability and corrosion resistance.
- Can produce 250 dough sheets in an hour
- Accepts dough balls from 1 oz. to 28 oz.
- 2 sets of 18-in. x 2-in. plastic rollers create sheets that measure as large as 17 in.
- Quick change index system controls dough thickness by adjusting the gap between the rollers up to 13⁄64 in.
- Alternative to rolling pins, providing accuracy and reducing back strain
- Front operation saves space on countertops
- Easy-to-clean stainless steel construction is all welded and heavy duty
- Spring-loaded scrapers can be removed for easy cleanup
- Drive mechanism has sealed ball bearings that are permanently lubricated for smooth operation without maintenance needs
- Isolated drive mechanism is separated from the dough area
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 370 W, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall dimensions: 201⁄2 in. W x 111⁄2 in. D x 271⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dough Sheeter, countertop, two (2) sets of angled rollers, sheets up to 17" wide, up to 250 pieces per hour, stainless steel construction, sanitary plastic rollers, plastic scrapers, 120v/60/1, 370 watts, 1/2hp motor, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon DL18DP 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|