The Doyon DL12SP dough sheeter can make 250 sheets of dough in one hour that measure up to 12 inches in diameter with 12-inch-by-2-inch rollers. These rollers are made of plastic to resist corrosion and are designed to eliminate dough buildup. The gap in the rollers can be adjusted with a maximum gap of 13⁄64 inch. Since this unit is made of stainless steel, it is heavy duty and easy to clean. It can be operated from the front or side, fitting into different kitchen workflows. The Doyon DL12SP dough sheeter has an ergonomic design that reduces the need for a rolling pin to minimize back strain.
- Make as many as 250 sheets of dough each hour
- Makes sheets from 1 oz. to 101⁄2 oz. of dough
- Sanitary plastic rollers measure 12 in. x 2 in. for sheets up to 12 in.
- Rollers are designed to eliminate dough buildup
- Quick change index system adjusts the gap between the dough rollers with a maximum 13⁄64-in. dough thickness
- Eliminates the need for a rolling pin for simple, ergonomic sheeting
- All-welded, stainless steel construction is heavy duty and facilitates cleaning
- Can be operated from the front or side for convenience
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism is isolated from the roller area
- Sealed ball bearings are permanently lubricated for smooth operation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 370 W, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall dimensions: 161⁄2 in. W x 111⁄2 in. D x 13 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dough Sheeter, countertop, one (1) set of rollers, sheets up to 12" maximum, up to 250 pieces per hour, fully adjustable, stainless steel construction, sanitary plastic rollers, 120v/60/1, 370 watts, 1/2hp motor, ETL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon DL12SP SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|