An alternative to rolling pins, the Doyon DL12DP dough sheeter provides consistency in dough thickness while minimizing back strain produced from using a rolling pin. Each hour, the unit can turn 250 balls of dough into sheets for pita bread, flat bread, pie crust, pizza crust, and more. There are two sets of sanitary rollers, and each roller measures 12 inches by 2 inches, creating sheets with a maximum diameter of 12 inches. To easily adjust the gap between the rollers, there is a quick change index system that creates a gap up to 13⁄64 inch. The Doyon DL12DP dough sheeter can be operated from its front or side to fit into different prep areas. Since it is constructed of stainless steel, the unit is easy to clean, heavy duty, and corrosion resistant.
- Reduces the need for a rolling pin to provide consistency and minimize back strain
- Designed to make as much as 250 dough sheets per hour
- Made for sheets ranging from 1-oz. to 101⁄2-oz.
- 2 sets of sanitary plastic rollers measure 12 in. x 2 in. to make sheets as large as 12 in.
- Rollers eliminate dough buildup for consistent prepping
- Quick change index system easily adjusts the gap between the rollers with a 13⁄64-in. maximum gap
- All-welded, stainless steel construction resists corrosion and is easy to clean
- Fits into different workflows since it can be operated from the side or front
- Maintenance-free drive mechanism has permanently lubricated, sealed ball bearings
- Drive mechanism is separated from the roller area to stay clean
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 370 W, 1⁄2 HP
- Overall dimensions: 165⁄8 in. W x 111⁄2 in. D x 221⁄2 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dough Sheeter, countertop, two (2) sets of rollers, sheets up to 12" wide, up to 250 pieces per hour, stainless steel construction, sanitary plastic rollers, plastic scrapers, 1/2 hp motor, 120v/60/1-ph, 370 watts, ETL.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Doyon DL12DP 120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||2 Year Parts, 1 Year Labor (U.S. & Canada; See Warranty Policy)|