The W-43V countertop food warmer is extended length, meaning it can hold more than one full-size pan. This model can hold up to four 1⁄3-size pans, the fractional equivalents, or even round insets when used with an adapter plate, which is sold separately. Under the food well is a serpentine W-shaped heating element, which is spread out under the food well to help encourage even heat distribution. Also helping encourage this is the steel element support, which helps to hold the element in place and reflect heat back up toward the food pan. This model can be used wet or dry, though it is recommended to use it with water to achieve the most even heat distribution.
This warmer is made to have a long life, with heavy-duty stainless steel construction and a stainless steel food pan. The warmer's temperature is set by an infinite control knob, which is protected by a knob guard. Because this model is so durable, it is suitable for use on a buffet or serving line or in back-of-house for holding food at safe serving temperatures until it is ready to be served. The included 60-inch cord with a standard three-prong NEMA 5-15P plug makes installing and moving this unit simple anywhere an electrical outlet is available.
- Countertop food warmer holds food at safe serving temperatures
- Food well can hold (4) 1⁄3-size pans
- Serpentine-shaped heating element is spread out under the bottom of the food well to encourage even heating
- Can be used wet or dry
- Steel element support helps hold heating element in place, and also reflects heat back up toward the food
- Heavy-duty stainless steel is easy to clean and helps ensure a long life
- Features an infinite control for easy operation
- Knob guards help protect unit from damage
- Adapter plates available (sold separately) for using round pans
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1500 W, 12.5 A, includes a 60-in. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 1411⁄16 in. W x 285⁄8 in. D x 91⁄8 in. H
- CE, cULus, UL-Sanitation, CSA Listed
Food Pan Warmer, electric, countertop, 28-1/2 quart capacity, holds (4) 1/3 size pans, wet & dry operation, infinite controls, "W" shaped, low heating element, stainless steel construction, cULus, UL, CSA, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW W-43V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet