APW Wyott's countertop food warmer holds food at optimal serving temperatures, which are determined by the user with the included infinite temperature control. The food well can hold a full-size pan or be used for fractional pans, though some may require adapter plates (sold separately). This model can be used dry without damage to the unit, but wet operation is recommended to achieve best results and best heat distribution. The serpentine-shaped heating element is spread out evenly under the base of the well pan and is stabilized by a steel support to help promote even heating throughout the unit. The bottom of the food warmer is insulated with fiberglass, which serves multiple purposes: it protects both the countertop and the internal components from heat damage, as well as increasing the unit's energy efficiency by ensuring as much heat as possible is retained by the well.
This X*PERT Series food warmer features a stainless steel exterior and food well, ensuring it will be damage- and corrosion-resistant. A 60-inch cord is included to help make installation simple, and heavy-duty wiring helps ensure a long product life. This unit uses an infinite temperature control for easy operation, and the included pilot light alerts the user to when the heating element is on.
- Part of APW Wyott's X*PERT™ series
- Countertop food warmer that can hold a standard full-size pan or the fractional equivalents
- Able to heat food with water or run dry without damaging equipment
- 22-qt. capacity
- Pilot light indicates when heating element is powered on
- Serpentine-shaped heating element provides even heating
- Fiberglass insulation protects the countertop and the unit's interior components, as well as making the unit more energy efficient
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion-resistant
- Heating elements are stabilized by a steel support, which also reflect heat up toward food
- Wiring is heavy duty to ensure a long life
- Infinite temperature control for simple operation
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1200 W, 10 A, 60-in. cord and NEMA 5-15 plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 14 in. W x 22 in. D x 93⁄4 in. H
- cETLus, ETL-Sanitation Listed
X*PERT™ Series Food Pan Warmer, electric, countertop, 22 quart capacity, (1) 12" x 20" pan opening, wet & dry operation, infinite temperature controls, "W" shaped low resistance heating element, stainless steel construction, ETL, ETL-Sanitation, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
APW W-3VI SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet