The APW Wyott RW-2V soup warmer can keep 11 quarts of soup or sauce above 140 degrees Fahrenheit. Using the thermostat, employees can choose the heat intensity—low, medium, or high. Foods are heated with an electric band element in the housing, and this band encircles the interior and helps sauces heat evenly. To keep condensate from dripping down, the liner has a raised edge, while insulation in the housing protects the counter from heat. For efficient cleaning, this soup warmer has corrosion-resistant stainless steel housing and a stainless steel liner.
- 11-qt. capacity
- Keeps contents above 140 degrees F
- Band element wraps around contents for even heating
- Liner rim prevents condensation drips
- Body and inner liner are made of rust-resistant stainless steel
- Insulation acts as a buffer between hot components and the counter
- Thermostatic controls with low, medium, and high settings
- CE approved; CSA, UL, and UL-EPH listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 121⁄2 in. dia. x 81⁄2 in. H
- 5.8 A, 700 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 5-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
Food Pan Warmer, electric, countertop, 11 quart capacity (pan not included), thermostatic controls, stainless steel interior & exterior, UL, CSA, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
APW RW-2V SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Number of Insets||1|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|