Measuring 24 inches long by 24 inches wide, the Advance Tabco TTS-242 work table provides a work station and storage space for a relatively small footprint. Its top has a sound-deadened design that reduces noise production while operators are working with equipment. Square ends line up against flat surfaces like walls and other tables, and the front and rear are rolled for comfort.
Made of stainless steel and TIG welded, the Advance Tabco TTS-242 work table is heavy duty and eases cleaning. An adjustable top and undershelf are made of 18-gauge steel, which is thinner than lower gauges, so it less durable and more affordable. Since the top is 430 series stainless steel, it is made with less nickel than 304-series steel, so it is more susceptible to corrosion in applications with direct food contact. This table has bullet feet that adjust on uneven floors for stability.
- 2-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- 430 series 18-ga. stainless steel top
- Top is sound deadened to prevent excess noise
- Front and rear rims have a rolled edge that limits sharpness for comfort
- Ends have square design that can be placed flush to walls
- Hat channels under the top reinforce and maintain level work surface
- 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf adjusts to accommodate different items
- Completely TIG welded to support heavy use
- Welded areas are polished to blend into other surfaces
- (4) 15⁄8-in. stainless steel legs
- 1-in. bullet feet adjust for stability on uneven floors
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. L x 24 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
This resource on work tables breaks down the features of commercial tables and stands.
Special Value Work Table, 24"W x 24"D, 18 gauge 430 stainless steel top with rolled rim on front & rear, adjustable 18 gauge stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TTS-242 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Top Material||300-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||18|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|