The Advance Tabco TFMS-120-X equipment filler table’s front has a rolled edge and 11⁄2-inch backsplash to help prevent messes from getting on other surfaces. With the square side edges, the table can line up cleanly against other tables. Since this is a filler table, this is necessary to maintain the table’s stability. The stretcher is bolted to each leg to help keep the unit stable.
Sound deadened for a quiet workplace, the table’s top is polished to a satin finish to facilitate cleaning and provide a professional appearance. It is all TIG welded for smooth surfaces and constructed of stainless steel, ensuring durability and resistance to corrosion. The hat channels are stud welded to the top to help maintain a level workplace. The Advance Tabco TFMS-120-X equipment filler table has one-inch bullet feet that are adjustable to provide stability on uneven floors.
- All TIG welded for smooth surfaces
- Stainless steel construction for durability and corrosion resistance
- 15⁄8-in. rolled front edge facilitates cleaning and prevents injury
- Square side edges line up cleanly with other tables
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash helps maintain a clean work area
- Maintain a level workspace since the hat channels are stud welded to the top
- Stability is added with the stretcher that bolts to each leg
- Top is sound deadened and polished to a satin finish for easy cleaning
- Leg assembly is welded front to back
- 1-in., adjustable stainless steel bullet feet stabilize on uneven floors
- For stability, the filler table must be placed between 2 other tables
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. W x 30 in. D x 351⁄2 in. H
Equipment Filler Table, open base, stainless steel legs, 1-1/2" turn up in rear, 12" x 30", (filler table needs to be placed between 2 other tables for stability)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco TFMS-120 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Filler Tables|