Constructed fully from stainless steel, the Advance Tabco SS-308 work table is durably built for commercial use. The work surface is kept level by hat channels and the structure is TIG welded with a polished top. The front and back of the work table have a 15⁄8-inch rolled rim with square edges on the side. This model includes an adjustable undershelf, which is attached to the legs with clamps and can be used to store items that need to be kept nearby. This unit is 96 inches long and 30 inches wide, and includes adjustable bullet feet.
- Commercial work table
- Top has a 15⁄8-in. rolled rim on front and back; side edges are square
- Hat channels ensure a level work surface
- Adjustable undershelf is attached with leg clamps
- Supported by 1-in. adjustable bullet feet
- Constructed fully from stainless steel
- Steel is TIG welded and polished to match
- Overall Dimensions: 96 in. L x 30 in. W x 351⁄2 in. H
- NSF Certified
Work Table, 96"W x 30"D, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top without splash, 18 gauge stainless steel adjustable undershelf, stainless steel legs with adjustable stainless steel bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco SS-308 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Stainless Feet|