With its hinged doors, uni-body design, and TIG-welded construction, the Advance Tabco HB-SS-309 flat top work table has extra rigidity, a smooth surface, and a single, strong structure. The flat top is furnished with a 15⁄8-inch sanitary rolled rim on the font side and a 15⁄8-inch square bend edges on the two sides and rear. Along with the HB-SS-309 flat top work table’s satin finish, the top is sound deadened to prevent unwanted noise in the work space, and the secured hat section maintains reinforces a level working surface. Stainless steel legs bolt onto the table base and include a 1 1⁄2 -inch adjustable hex foot.
- 14 gauge “304” series stainless steel top with galvanized understructure
- 18 gauge “430” series stainless steel body
- Stainless steel bolt-on legs
- Adjustable 11⁄2-in. hex foot
- 15⁄8-in. sanitary rolled rim
- 15⁄8-in. square bend edges
- 4 hinged doors constructed as double panel doors that have recessed inner panels
- Rear flush panel
- Sides and back are welded into uni-body design
- All TIG welded for uniformity and durability
- Exposed surfaces finished to match neighboring areas
- Sound deadened and satin finish flat top
- Hat section secured to top
- Overall Dimensions: 108 in. L x 30 in. W x 35 1⁄2 in. H
Work Table, 108"W x 30"D, cabinet base with hinged doors, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, stainless steel legs with adjustable hex feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco HB-SS-309 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Rolled Front Edge|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|