The Advance Tabco FT-3012-X equipment filler table has a stainless steel top that is sound deadened to help reduce the noise level in work areas. The rolled rim edge on the front helps eliminate sharp edges to reduce the risk of injuries. Square edges on the sides line up cleanly with other tables and surfaces, creating a smooth work flow from surface to surface. With the adjustable undershelf, storage space for different items is available at a convenient height. Since it is all TIG welded, the Advance Tabco FT-3012-X equipment filler table has long lasting structure and smooth surfaces. Adjustable bullet feet allow the unit to be placed on uneven floors. This is a filler table, so it must be placed between two other tables for stability.
- Filler table must be placed between 2 other tables
- All TIG welded to create stability and smooth surfaces
- Stainless steel top has a satin finish and is sound deadened
- Rolled rim edge front helps eliminate sharp edges
- Square edges on the sides allow it to be placed between other tables for smooth work flow
- 11⁄2-in. piece on the back helps reduce messes
- Galvanized undershelf is adjustable to provide storage at any height
- 15⁄8-in. diameter galvanized legs have 1-in. adjustable, plastic bullet feet to keep the table level
- Level working surface is maintained by hat channels stud welded to the top
- Overall Dimensions: 12 in. L x 30 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
Special Value Equipment Filler Table, 12"W x 30"D, 18 gauge 430 series stainless steel, galvanized undershelf & legs, adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF (filler table needs to be placed between (2) other tables for stability)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FT-3012 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|