The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-364 work table is constructed of stainless steel with strong TIG welding. An adjustable undershelf and adjustable feet accommodate different working environments, and the table has a sturdy worktop. It is made of 16-gauge material, which is both sturdy and economical. Employees can work with acidic and salty food on the top, because 304 series stainless steel provides optimal rust protection. The Advance Tabco FMSLAG-364 work table's backsplash keeps floors clean, and its front end has a curved edge to reduce sharpness for comfort.
- 9-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Corrosion-resistant, 304-series worktop for food prepping
- 16-ga. top is thicker and stronger than higher gauges
- Precise TIG welding is blended for a seamless appearance
- Sound-deadened worktop
- Durable rolled rim and hat channels
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash prevents debris from sliding off the back
- Legs with a 15⁄8-in. diameter
- 18-ga. undershelf adjusts to hold different items
- Adjustable bullet feet stabilize unit
- Overall dimensions: 48 in. L x 36 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Having trouble figuring out which work table would be best? Our buyers' guide to commercial work tables explains some of the different kinds and their benefits.
Work Table, 48"W X 36"D, 16 gauge 304 stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up-turn, 18 gauge adjustable stainless steel undershelf, stainless steel legs & adjustable bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FMSLAG-364 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Leg Type||Stainless Steel|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|
|Undershelf Material||Stainless Steel|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|