The Advance Tabco FLAG-247-X worktable adds countertop space in the kitchen. The square worktop is a sturdy 16-gauge, 430 series stainless steel with reinforcing hat channels. The 430 series stainless steel is comprised of 0.12 percent carbon and 17 percent chromium, which means users should not prepare food on it but can use it as a countertop extension. The unit's worktop absorbs vibrations from appliances, and its curved front edge can survive impacts better than a straight-edged worktable. The Advance Tabco FLAG-247-X worktable has a short backsplash that stops debris from dirtying the floor. Its undershelf can be raised or lowered to fit a variety of items. Since the undershelf is 18-gauge, it offers less resistance to corrosion than lower gauges. Its seams are arc welded with tungsten electrodes for a stronger construction.
- 10-cu.-ft. maximum undershelf storage space
- Square worktop is corrosion-resistant 430 series, 16-ga. stainless steel
- Strong TIG welding
- Polished seams blend in with rest of unit
- Sound-deadened worktop
- Supporting hat channels add strength
- 15⁄8-in. strong, curled edge on the front
- 11⁄2-in. backsplash
- Adjustable 18-ga. stainless steel undershelf accommodates items of various heights
- Galvanized legs and undershelf avoid rusting
- Steel legs have a 15⁄8-in. dia.
- 1-in. adjustable feet stand unit upright
- Overall dimensions: 84 in. L x 24 in. W x 37 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
Having trouble choosing a worktable? You can learn more about them through our commercial worktables buyer's guide.
Work Table, 84"W x 24"D, 16 gauge 430 series stainless steel top with 1-1/2"H rear up turn, 18 gauge galvanized adjustable undershelf, galvanized legs with adjustable plastic bullet feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Advance Tabco FLAG-247 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Top Material||430-Series Stainless|
|Table Top Steel Gauge||16|
|Specialty Options||Adjustable Undershelf|
|Specialty Options||Plastic Feet|
|Backsplash Height (in)||1.5|
|Specialty Options||Bullnose Front|
|Product||Economy Work Table|
|Product Type||Commercial Work Tables & Stations|