The Advance Tabco DI-1-10-2X drop-in sink is made of one sheet of stainless steel that is deep drawn for strength. The stainless steel construction makes the sink durable and resistant to corrosion. With its rectangular shape, the sink has an increased capacity. It is sound deadened to prevent unnecessary noise. A K-52 faucet is deck mounted and plated in brass nickel for strength. The entire Advance Tabco DI-1-10-2X drop-in sink has Smart Finish™ for a mirrored appearance. The mounting clips that come with the sink can easily accommodate various mounting surface thicknesses.
- One-piece, deep drawn bowl is strong and seamless
- Rectangular shape creates more capacity
- Large corners with a minimum dimension of 2 in.
- Self-rim design
- Mounting clips can accommodate all counter thicknesses
- 4-in.-on-center K-52 faucet and basket drain included
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion and heavy duty
- Sound deadened to prevent unnecessary noise
- Features Smart Finish for a mirrored look
- 1⁄2-in. IPS male thread for faucet supply
- Overall Dimensions: 13 in. W x 19 in. D x 18 in. H
- NSF certified
Drop-In Sink, 1-compartment, 10" wide x 14" front-to-back x 10" deep bowl, 20 gauge 304 series stainless steel, with deck mounted gooseneck faucet, basket drain, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco DI-1-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Compartments||1|
|Special Features||Drain Included|
|Special Features||Faucet Included|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||20 gauge|
|Stainless Steel Grade||304|
|Width (in) Range||6 - 10|
|Product Type||Commercial Sinks|
|Product||Drop In Sink|