The Advance Tabco CB-SS-246 work table features a flat top with a 1 5⁄8-inch sanitary rolled rim on the front and 1 5⁄8-inch square bend edges on both sides and the back. The whole unit is a long-lasting product with a clean look because it is TIG welded. The exposed welded areas have been polished to a satin finish to match adjacent surfaces. To prevent unwanted noise, the top has been sound deadened and has a satin finish for a richer look. To maintain and reinforce a level working surface, the top is secured to the hat section. The uni-body design of the CB-SS-246 work table forms a single rigid structure since the sides, back, and fixed mid shelf (sold separately) are welded together. Stainless steel legs bolt onto the table base.
- 14-gauge, 304-tylestainless steel type with galvanized understructure top
- 18 gauge, 430-series stainless steel type body
- Stainless steel legs with adjustable 11⁄2-in. hex feet
- All TIG welded for uniformity and durability
- Exposed welded areas are polished match adjacent surfaces
- Satin finish top
- Sound deadened top prevents excess noise
- Hat section secured to top
- Legs bolt onto table base
- 1 5⁄8 in. sanitary rolled rim on front
- 1 5⁄8 in. square bend edges on 2 sides and rear
- 2 Sliding doors with recessed handles
- Rear flush panel near base
- Overall Dimensions: 72 in. L x 24 in. W x 35 1⁄2 H
Work Table, 72"W x 24"D, cabinet base with sliding doors, 14 gauge 304 series stainless steel top, stainless steel legs with adjustable hex feet, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Advance Tabco CB-SS-246 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Rolled Front Edge|
|Stainless Steel Gauge||14|
|Top Material||304-Series Stainless|