The Rubbermaid FG331000CLR food box lid is constructed of polyethylene for durability and breakage resistance. Product can be seen without taking the lid off thanks to the clear construction. A labeling window is used to put inventory information on for HACCP guidelines. Food stays fresh and the lid stays in place since it tightly snaps into place on the food box. The Rubbermaid FG331000CLR food box lid is made to be used on the FG330400, FG330700, and FG330800 food boxes.
- Inventory information can be put on the lid with the labeling window
- Snap tightly in place to keep food fresh and to stay in place during transport
- Clear construction allows users to easily see in the box without taking the lid off
- Polyethylene material withstands heavy use and will not easily break
- Designed to fit on FG330400, FG330700, and FG330800 food boxes (Sold separately)
- Overall Dimensions: 18 in. L x 12 in. W
- NSF certified
Lid for food/tote box, clear, polycarbonate, (fits 3304, 3307, 3309), S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG331000CLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet