The Rubbermaid FG221P23AMBR hot food pan cover can be easily identified for hot product thanks to its amber color. The Ultem, or polyetherimide, construction makes the lid durable and resistant to breaking and staining. A peg hole on one side of the lid allows it to be hung to dry, eliminating health risks related to standing water. This dish has a temperature range of -40 to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. The Rubbermaid FG221P23AMBR hot food pan cover keeps contaminants out of third-size pans.
- Fits on third-size pans
- Easily identify the lid for hot food thanks to the amber color
- Constructed of Ultem (polyetherimide) for break and stain resistance
- Peg hole on one end allows the cover to be hung to dry to reduce health risks from residual water
- -40-375 degrees F temperature range
- Overall Dimensions: 12.8 in. L x 6.9 in. W
- NSF certified
Cover, with peg hole for hot food pan, 1/3 size, break-resistant ultem, FDA, NSF, amber, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG221P23AMBR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Hot Food Pans & Covers|
|Product Type||Kitchen Supplies|
|Product||Parts & Accessories|