The Rubbermaid FG108P23CLR cold food pan cover is designed to cover sixth-size pans. It can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 212 degrees Fahrenheit, ensuring product is safe from contaminants and properly stored in cold storage areas. The integrated handle provides easy removal, as well as durability and comfort. Constructed of polycarbonate, the cover is corrosion and break resistant. There is a peg hole in the Rubbermaid FG108P23CLR cover, allowing the pan to hang to dry. This design reduces standing water, helping prevent health risks. The cover is easy to clean since it is dishwasher safe.
- Covers contents in a sixth-size pan (Pan sold separately)
- Transparent for product visibility
- Withstands temperatures from -40-212 degrees F
- Handle is integrated for easy removal and durability
- Peg hole allows the pan to hang to dry
- Resistant to breaking, denting, bending, and corrosion for long lasting use
- Polycarbonate construction helps prevent leaks and stays cool to the touch
- Safe for heating in the microwave
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Designed to fit Max System™ racks and CaterMax™ insulated carriers
- Overall Dimensions: 6.9 in. L x 6.4 in. W
- NSF certified
Cover, with peg hole, for cold food pan, 1/6 size, handled, break-resistant polycarbonate, clear, FDA, NSF, S.O.S. (Special Order Smallwares) product; see SOS document for details, Made in USA
**Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Rubbermaid FG108P23CLR SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Food Pans & Covers|