The Frymaster MJ140 NG floor model fryer has a stainless steel cabinet, door, and frypot for durability. Uneven flooring is no longer a problem with the 1-inch-adjustable, 6-inch-tall legs; casters are also included so you can easily move the fryer when it is time to clean underneath it. The open-pot design and front-sloping bottom make cleaning out oil and debris simple. The deep cold zone prevents sediment from reaching the cooking area to lengthen the life of your oil. Two twin baskets are included, and the basket hangers sit over the flue.
The Master Jet burner system evenly distributes heat for quick recovery and effective heat exchange. The EZSpark™ push-button ignitor makes lighting the pilot flame easy. Natural gas is used to heat the fryer. The frypot can hold up to 40 pounds of oil. Recovery time is quick thanks to the center-lined, fast-acting temperature probe. A front flush feature moves oil from the back of the frypot so food particles can easily be emptied through the front drain valve. The Frymaster MJ140 NG floor model fryer does not need an electric connection since it is equipped with a millivolt controller.
- Heated by natural gas
- 40-lb. oil capacity
- Master Jet burner system distributes heat evenly for quick recovery and effective heat exchange
- No electric connection is needed with the millivolt controller
- Centerline, fast-acting temperature probe helps to quicken recovery time
- EZSpark push-button ignitor lets you easily start the pilot light
- Front flush feature moves oil from the back of the frypot so you can easily move debris towards the front drain valve for easy removal
- 2 twin baskets
- Basket hangers sit over the flue
- Cabinet, door, and frypot are constructed from stainless steel for durability
- Open pot design and front-sloping bottom make cleaning out oil and debris easy
- Cold zone is deep to keep debris from the cooking area, saving the flavor of your oil
- 6-in. legs are adjustable by up to 1 in. for level installation on uneven flooring; come with casters
- 11⁄4-in. IPS ball-type drain valve
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- 110,000 BTU/hr. maximum heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 311⁄2 in. D x 46 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF certified
Performance Fryer, gas, floor model, 40 lb. oil capacity, open frypot design, millivolt controller, centerline fast-action temperature probe, EZSpark ignitor, thermostat knob behind front panel, over-the-flue basket hangers, includes: (2) twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, 110,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, cCSAus, CSA Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster MJ140 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||110,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|