The Frymaster MJ140 fryer has a 40-pound oil capacity in an open-pot frypot. Its deep cold zone prevents food debris from being burned and tainting oil flavor. Burners transfer heat to the oil through the Master Jet burner system, and a probe measures the temperature so that a millivolt system can adjust the burners to the correct temperature. Most of the Frymaster MJ140 fryer is made of strong stainless steel. Two twin baskets and casters are included.
- 40-lb. oil capacity
- Open-pot design
- 110,000 BTU
- Heat is transferred from the burners to the oil by the Master Jet burner system
- Millivolt controller
- Frypot, door, and cabinet are constructed of stainless steel for strength
- Temperature probe works quickly
- Deep cold zone collects debris before it burns so it does not taint the oil flavor
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- 2 twin baskets
- Over-the-flue basket hanger
- 6-in. legs are adjustable
- Casters for movement
- EZSpark™ push-button ignitor
- Frypot cover protects oil from contaminants
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 16 in. W x 315⁄8 in. D x 413⁄8 in. H
- Heated by LP gas
Get more information on fryer filtration in the deep fryers article.
Performance Fryer, gas, floor model, 40 lb. oil capacity, open frypot design, millivolt controller, centerline fast-action temperature probe, EZSpark ignitor, thermostat knob behind front panel, over-the-flue basket hangers, includes: (2) twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, 110,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, cCSAus, CSA Star
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster MJ140 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||110,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||40 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|