The Frymaster HD160G Decathlon HD gas fryer has an 80-pound capacity tank with a Thermo-tube design. It uses 6-inch-diameter tubes to cover more of the frypot surface and efficiently transfer heat to the oil. This reduces heat stress to extend oil life and prevent large amounts of heat from escaping to the vent and into the kitchen. A wide cold zone and forward sloping bottom collect and remove sediment from the tank, maintaining the oil quality through multiple batches of product.
A Thermatron controller, ensures the oil temperature is accurate within 1 degree. Solid shortening is programmed to be heated in the melt cycle, though users can bypass this step with the boil-out mode, which enables water to reach 196 degrees Fahrenheit. Since the main components are made of stainless steel, the Frymaster HD160G gas fryer is durable and rust resistant. Two twin baskets are included, along with 6-inch legs that adjust as high as 1 inch.
- Part of the Decathlon HD series
- 80-lb. oil capacity
- Thermo-tube fry pot design uses 6-in.-dia. tubes, covering more of the surface and efficiently transferring energy to the oil
- Reduces heat stress to extend oil life and reduce the amount of unused heat
- Wide cold zone and forward sloping bottom collect and remove sediment from the tank to maintain oil quality
- Thermatron controller ensures the oil temperature is accurate using a 1-degree-compensating probe
- Melt cycle slowly heats solid shortening to the programmed temperature
- Boil-out mode bypasses the melt cycle and heats water to reach 196 degrees F
- Stainless steel tank, front, door, and sides resist rust and scratches
- Includes 2 twin baskets
- Electronic ignition
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- Combination gas valve and regulator
- 6-in. steel legs adjust 1 in. to level on uneven floors
- 125,000 BTU
- Frying area dimensions: 18 in. W x 18 in. D x 33⁄4 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 20 in. W x 363⁄4 in. D x 45 in. H
- cCSAus and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
Unsure if this is the right unit for you? Read more about them in our fryers buyers' guide.
Decathlon HD Series Fryer, NG gas, floor model, 80 lb. capacity, tube-type design, automatic melt cycle, boil-out temperature control, electronic ignition, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, front, door & cabinet side, legs, 125,000 BTU, NSF, CSA, Enerlogic®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster HD160G SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|BTU per Fryer||125,000|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||80 lb|
|Frypot Style||Tube Type|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||Melt Cycle|
|Also Known As||HD60G, HD160G, HD160-G, HD60-G|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|