The Frymaster GF40 fryer can hold 50 pounds of oil in its quick-cleaning open frypot. Most of the unit is made of rust-resistant stainless steel. A deep cold zone under the burners ensures sediment is not burned, maintaining the flavor of the oil. A probe measures the oil’s temperature, which is adjusted by a millivolt controller. The Frymaster GF40 fryer comes with twin baskets and adjustable legs on casters.
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Open-pot design
- Millivolt temperature control
- Cabinet, door, and frypot are constructed of durable stainless steel
- Probe measures oil temperature
- Deep cold zone collects food particles to prevent them from burning
- 11⁄4-in. IPS ball-type drain
- Oil is heated evenly by the Master Jet burner heat transfer system
- 2 baskets
- 6-in. adjustable legs
- Casters for mobility
- 3⁄4-in. gas connection
- CSA and CSA Gas-fired listed; NSF certified
- 122,000 BTU
Dimensions & Utilities
- Frying area: 14 in. x 15 in. x 5 in.
- Overall: 155⁄8 in. W x 307⁄8 in. D x 461⁄8 in. H
- Heated by natural gas
Find out more on units like this in the commercial fryers guide.
Fryer, natural gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, open-pot design, millivolt controls, master jet burner, temperature probe, 1-1/4" IPS ball type drain valve, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger, flue deflector & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, legs & casters, 122,000 BTU, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster GF40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Also Known As||GF40SD, GF40-SD|
|BTU per Fryer||122,000|