The Frymaster FPH155 NG fryer has a built-in filtration system inside the cabinet housing for easy accessibility. The filter pan is built on a rail that makes rolling the unit over floor mats easy when you are going to dump oil out. The entire filtration cycle takes about 5 minutes so you are not out due to downtime for long. Oil drains from the frypot into a 3-inch drain by gravity, and little residue is left on the sloped drain pan. A drain safety switch keeps staff safe while draining oil.
The frypot can hold up to 50 pounds of oil. The fryer is constructed from stainless steel for heavy duty use and corrosion resistance. The frypot has a deep cold zone where sediment falls from food beneath the burners to prevent it from tainting the flavor of the oil. Getting an accurate temperature reading is simple since the probe is mounted in the center of the frypot. The infrared burners provide ideal heat transfer to oil. The Frymaster FPH155 NG fryer is heated by natural gas.
- Heated by natural gas
- Fryer starts easily with the electronic ignition
- Digital controllers provide easy use of fryer and its features
- Heavy duty stainless steel construction of the fryer is easy to clean and resists corrosion
- Temperature probe is mounted in the center of the frypot so temperatures are more accurate
- Sediment and oil are pushed towards the drain with a forward sloping bottom in the deep cold zone
- Ideal heat transfer is provided by the infrared burners
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Open-pot design makes cleaning the frypot easy
- Solid shortening can be used in this fryer since it has an automatic melt cycle
- Frypot is cleaned by boil-out feature with automatic temperature control
- 2 twin baskets sit on a basket hanger when not in use
- Moving fryer is simple with casters
- Frying area measures 14 in. x 15 in. x 41⁄2 in. H
- 80,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 455⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Easily filter oil with the built-in filtration system
- Oil's life is lengthened by regularly filtering it
- Entire cycle runs in about 5 min.
- Easily accessible and convenient since it is in the cabinet housing
- Rear oil flush
- Easily roll the filter pan over floor mats
- Little oil residue is left on the sloped drain pan
- 3-in. round gravity drain line freely drains oil and debris
- Drain safety switch keeps staff safe while draining oil
- 1⁄3 HP oil pump
High Efficiency Fryer, gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, built-in filtration, open frypot design, automatic melt cycle, boil-out temp control, electronic ignition, center mounted RTD, 1° compensating temperature probe, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, CM3.5 Controller, 80,000 BTU, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, Enerlogic®, NG
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Frymaster FPH155 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Oil Capacity per Fryer||50 lb|
|Number of Fry Pots||1|
|Frypot Style||Open Pot|
|Specialty Options||Built-In Filter|
|BTU per Fryer||80,000|