The Frymaster FPH155 LP fryer is heated by propane gas and is electronically ignited for ease of use. The automatic melt cycle lets you use solid shortening since this feature melts it slowly without scorching it. The open-pot design makes cleaning the frypot easier. A boil-out feature allows employees to clean the fryer by heating up water and detergent in the frypot to get rid of oil deposits and other debris. Cleaning oil and sediment out is simple since the cold zone has a forward sloping bottom that guides the debris towards the drain. A center-mounted temperature probe helps provide accurate temperature readings.
Filtering oil regularly extends its life and helps prevent the need for excessive maintenance on the fryer. The filtration system is built into the cabinet for simple use. The entire cycle lasts about 5 minutes, preventing you from having extensive down time. The filter pan is mounted on a rail so you can easily roll it over floor mats. The sloped drain pan leaves little oil residue when draining, and oil drains freely into the 3-inch round drain. The Frymaster FPH155 LP fryer has a drain safety switch to protect your staff from hurting themselves while filtering the oil.
- Open-pot design is easy to clean
- Heated by propane (LP) gas
- 50-lb. oil capacity
- Digital controllers make using the fryer simple
- Stainless steel construction is durable and corrosion resistant
- Center-mounted temperature probe
- Deep cold zone has a forward sloping bottom, making cleaning oil and sediment out easy
- Infrared burners provide ideal heat transfer
- Electronic ignition makes using the fryer easy
- Automatic melt cycle liquefies solid shortening gradually without scorching it
- Automatic boil-out temperature control heats up water and detergent to clean the frypot
- 2 twin baskets with basket support
- Casters make moving the fryer easier
- Frying area measures 14 in. x 15 in. x 41⁄2 in. H
- 80,000 BTU/hr. heat input
- Overall Dimensions: 155⁄8 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 455⁄8 in. H
- CSA listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
- Built-in filtration system makes filtering simple
- Regularly filtering oil extends its life
- Drain safety switch protects staff while draining oil
- Rear oil flush
- Fits inside cabinet housing for easy access
- Filter pan is designed on rails so rolling it over floor mats is simple
- Sloped drain pan leaves little oil residue after filtering the oil
- 3-in. round drain line provides free flowing draining
- Starts and finishes in less than 5 min.
- 1⁄3-HP oil filter pump
High Efficiency Fryer, gas, floor model, 50 lb. capacity, built-in filtration, open frypot design, automatic melt cycle, boil-out temp control, electronic ignition, center mounted RTD, 1° compensating temperature probe, includes: rack-type basket support, basket hanger & twin baskets, stainless steel frypot, door & cabinet, CM3.5 Controller, 80,000 BTU, NSF, ENERGY STAR®, Enerlogic®, LP
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Frymaster FPH155 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet