The Prince Castle 755-HM16 timer offers 16 channels, each of which is independently programmable with its own display. The channels are easily identifiable with removable labels that can be changed as your menu does. The alphanumeric display will show the timer, which can count up or down in hours and minutes or in minutes and seconds, and the duty function assigned to that channel. The conclusion of a countdown will be signaled with an audible alarm, which is adjustable to 8 different volumes, and a flashing button on the appropriate channel; operators can turn on an alert that will sound when the timer cycle is nearing completion. This Prince Castle timer comes standard with top mount bracketing for easy installation.
- Electronic timer with multiple displays
- 16 channels are independently programmable
- Timer counts up or down in combinations of hours and minutes or minutes and seconds
- Alphanumeric display shows timer and duty function
- Timer can alert operator when a cycle is nearing completion
- End of time cycle indicated by audible alarm and flashing channel button
- Audible alarm is adjustable with 8 volumes
- Top mount bracketing and removable labels included
- 120 V/50-60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 18.08 in. W x 2.86 in. D x 7.08 in. H
- cULus Listed
Merlin II Multi Function Timer, electronic, 16-channel, multi-display, independently functioning programmable channels with individual displays, program time & (1) duty function per channel, audible alarm with (8) programmable volume levels, includes top mount bracketing & removable menu labels, internal transformer (no "fat plug"), NEMA 5-15P, 25 watts, 0.10 amps, 100-240v/50/60/1-ph, cUL, UL
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Prince Castle 755-HM16 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet