The Prince Castle 741-T4 timer offers four programmable channels that can help your kitchen staff monitor a number of timed kitchen tasks, from cooking and holding food to handwashing. These four channels are programmed independently, can be used simultaneously, and come with removable labels that will make it easy to track which channel is assigned to which task. The countdown can be set in a combination of hours and minutes or minutes and seconds.
The Prince Castle 741-T4's digital display shows the remaining time on the active channel and push buttons provide easy functionality for switching between channels to monitor them. The LED lights on each of the channels help operators monitor the timer's status without the countdown being displayed: a green light indicates that the timer is in the first 70 percent of the cycle, a yellow light indicates that the timer is in the next 20 percent of the cycle, and a red light indicates that the cycle is in the final 10 percent of its countdown. Operators will be alerted to the end of a timer countdown with a flashing indicator light and audible alarm, which is adjustable between two volumes.
This Prince Castle timer comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-foot cord, making it compatible with 120 volts. For ease of installation, a set of 31⁄2-inch mounting brackets is included.
- Electric timer with 4 channels
- Channels are independently programmable and can be used simultaneously
- Digital display shows the timer status of the chosen channel
- Countdown can be set for hours and minutes or minutes and seconds
- Timing completion is indicated with a flashing channel light and audible alarm
- Audible alarm is adjustable for high or low volume
- Channels are activated with a push button
- 31⁄2-in. set of mount brackets included
- Pre-labeled and blank labels provided for identifying channels
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 6-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 8.93 in. W x 2.5 in. D x 4 in. H
- CE and cULus Listed
LED Channel Lights
- Helps operators monitor timing cycle status
- First 70 percent of the cycle is indicated by a green light
- Next 20 percent of the cycle is indicated by a yellow light
- Last 10 percent of the cycle is indicated by a red light
Merlin II Single Function Timer, electronic, 4-channel, single display, independently functioning programmable channels, multi colored LED channel indicators, digital channel display, dual tone alarm, includes 3-1/2" mounting brackets & menu labels, 6 ft. cord, 100-240v/50/60/1-ph, 0.83 amps, cUL, UL, CE
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Prince Castle 741-T4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet