The Prince Castle 740-T12 will provide your operation with an electric timer capable of monitoring the times for up to 12 different tasks, including cooking and holding times or kitchen processes like handwashing and cleaning appliances. Selecting channels and programming times is easily accomplished with push buttons, and the digital display shows which channel is selected and how much time remains on its countdown. For precise timing, the countdown can be set in combinations of hours and minutes or minutes and seconds. Each channel has a light that indicates its activity, changing from green to yellow to red as the time cycle nears completion. To signal operators that a countdown has ended, the light will flash and an audible beep, which is adjustable between high or low volumes, will sound.
Removable labels are included to make sure your channels are labeled to reflect the task to which they are currently assigned. For your installation convenience, the Prince Castle 740-T12 also comes with a NEMA5-15P plug, a 10-foot cord, and mounting brackets.
- Electric timer with 12 channels
- Tracks times for up to 12 tasks simultaneously
- Active channel and remaining time are shown on digital display
- Countdown can be set in hr/min and min/sec formats
- Easily programmable with push buttons
- Multicolored channel lights turn green, yellow, and red to reflect how much time is left
- Identify which channel is monitoring which task with removable labels
- End of a countdown is indicated by a flashing channel light and adjustable beep alarm
- Flexible mounting with 31⁄2-inch mounting brackets
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug and 10-ft. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 12.93 in. W x 1.09 in. D x 4 in. H
- cULus Listed
Timer, Electric, 12-channel, single function, bold LCD readout,, 10 ft. cord, "fat plug" transformer, 120v/60/1ph, .083 amps, NEMA 5-15P
Prince Castle 740-T12 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet