The Server Products 92020 double dip warmer makes coating ice cream or frozen yogurt cones easy. Made of durable stainless steel, this double dip server is both practical and easy to use. The removable hinged lid stays open for easy dipping and cleaning. Flanges prevent drips from going into the warmer and creating a huge mess. Temperature marks on the knob, which is protected from spills by a guard, let the operator easily set the holding temperature. The temperature range on this unit is from 50 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit. An adjustable, pre-calibrated thermostat allows for precise control of the heat. The tubular heating element uses convected hot air to warm the dips, eliminating the need for a water bath. The Server Products 92020 double cone dip warmer uses two Server 94009 3-quart stainless steel jars or two No. 10 cans.
- Countertop cone dip warmer
- Made from stainless steel with a No. 4 satin/brushed finish for durability and an attractive presentation
- Holds 2 Server 94009 3-qt. stainless steel jars or 2 No. 10 cans
- Hinged lid stays open for dipping convenience
- Removable top and bottom for easy cleaning
- Flanges in top prevent dripping into warmer and hold the can or jar in place
- Adjustable pre-calibrated thermostat for accurate heat control
- Tubular heating element provides heat through natural convection to eliminate water bath
- Temperature marks on knob provide easy adjustment between 50-150 degrees F
- Knob is protected from spills by guard cover
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 120 W, 1 A
- Overall Dimensions: 145⁄8 in. W x 97⁄16 in. D x 81⁄8 in. H
- UL Listed; NSF Certified
DI-2 TWIN CONE DIP WARMER, (2) 3 qt., low temperature warmer, designed for cone dipping, warms by natural convection, temperature settings marked as low to high, range from ambient to 150°F, accepts (2) stainless steel jars (94009) (not included) or manufacturers' #10 cans of cone dip, hinged lid, stainless steel, 120 watts, 120v/60/1-ph, 1 amp, cord, NEMA 5-15P, CE, cULus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 92020 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||DI-2|
|Product Type||Holders & Dispensers|
Server 92020 Customer Reviews
Write A Review
"I thought this product would perfect for melting chocolate to dip strawberries but it only made the chocolate thick and unusable on multiple sett..."
"I thought this product would perfect for melting chocolate to dip strawberries but it only made the chocolate thick and unusable on multiple settings."