The Server single well cone dip warmer features a NSF approved stainless steel construction for durability and designed to last for years. With removable top and bottom, the steel cone dip warmer will make cleanup simple. The hinged lid is designed to stay open during use, causing less frustration during times of high demand.
- For use with 3-qt. stainless steel jars (not included) or #10 cans of cone dip
- Stainless steel construction helps keep area sanitary
- Removable top and bottom makes it easy to clean
- Hinged lid stays open for easy operation and saved space
- Adjustable pre-calibrated thermostat for accurate heat control
- Tubular heating element ensures even heating
- Temperature marks on knob with protective knob guards allow for precise temperatures
- Made in the USA
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph., 100W, NEMA 5-15P plug and 72-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 19-in. W x 9-5/8 in. D x 14-1/2 in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Single Dip Server, stainless steel, countertop cone dip warmer, holds one #10 can or #94009 stainless steel jar, tubular heating system, thermostatically controlled, 120 V, 100 watts, NSF, UL.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server Products 92000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||DI-1|
|Category||Electronic Topping Dispensers|
Server Products 92000 Customer Reviews
"to heat cone and waffle dips"