The Server 88180 bottle pump is designed to dispense directly from a bottle with a 28 millimeter thread. Its plastic cylinder fits on the bottle opening and is made of plastic. The rest of the head is constructed of stainless steel for durability. This pump is certified for the clean-in-place method or can be disassembled for traditional cleaning. The Server 88180 bottle pump increases in 1⁄8-ounce increments up to 1 ounce. It can easily dispense thin product.
- Dispenses directly from any bottle with a 28 mm. thread
- Head is constructed of stainless steel for durability
- Plastic cylinder is easy to clean
- 1-oz. maximum portion decreases in 1⁄8-oz. increments
- Pumps thin product like syrup
- Certified for clean-in-place method or can be disassembled
- 31⁄2-in. H above jar
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
BP-1/4 BOTTLE PUMP, 1/4 oz (7 ml) max portion per stroke, 28 mm neck, thin product dispenser, pump with stainless steel head assembly; includes caps to dispense from standard Dispenser bottle sizes, black knob only, such as Monin and Torani, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 88180 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Category||Condiment Dispenser Stations|
|Dispense Rate||1/4 oz.|