The Server 87620 condiment pump comes with reduction gauging collars that reduce the 2-ounce maximum serving in increments of 1⁄4 or 1⁄2 ounces. With this pump, thick product like ketchup and mustard, as well as particulate items like dressing and relish, can be dispensed. The contents are dispensed from a 7-quart vegetable inset, which is sold separately. To prevent product loss, the pump’s cast body valve features captured balls. The Server 87620 condiment pump is made of stainless steel to provide durability and resist corrosion, making it perfect for commercial applications.
- Maximum portion of 2 oz. with 1⁄4-oz. and 1⁄2-oz. reduction gauging collars
- Ideal for thick product like mayonnaise, barbeque sauce, relishes, dressings, and other particulate products
- Dispense product from a 7-qt. vegetable inset (Not included)
- Pump has a cast valve body with capture balls to help prevent loss
- Made of stainless steel for commercial use and corrosion resistance
- Overall Dimensions: 81⁄2 in. dia. x 61⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
CP-8-1/2 Condiment Jar Pump, 2 oz. (60 ml) stoke yield, think & particulate, stainless steel pump for 7" (6.6 cm) fountain jar, reduction collar (1-3/4 oz./52 ml; 1-1/2 oz./44 ml or 1-1/4 oz./37 ml, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Server 87620 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Dispense Rate||2 oz|