The Server 878090 salt and seasoning dispenser allows you to dispense any granular spice in 1⁄4-, 1⁄8-, and 1⁄16-teaspoon portions, controlled by color-coded triggers that can be changed out as needed. The dispenser is made out of high-temp polysulfone, allowing it to be used around hot kitchen equipment. The narrow 4-inch drop pattern lets you target the exact area you want to season or garnish, making it ideal for use on burgers, cupcakes, or drinks.
This dispenser can be operated with one hand, making it easy to use without interrupting a commercial kitchen's busy workflow. The plastic it is constructed of is see-through and features an indicator line to make it easy for the user to know when it needs to be refilled. The top screws off to make refills quick and easy.
- Salt seasoning dispenser
- 10-oz. capacity
- Made of heat-resistant polysulfone, so it can be used in high-temperature areas
- Includes 3 color-coded triggers, which can be changed out for dispensing 1⁄4 tsp, 1⁄8 tsp, or 1⁄16 tsp.
- 4 in. wide drop pattern ideal for seasoning patties or adding garnish to drinks or cupcakes
- Clear plastic with indicator line makes knowing when to refill simple
- One-handed operation keeps workflow interruption minimal
- Top screws off for easy refilling
- Overall Dimensions: 31⁄4 in. W x 33⁄8 in. D x 611⁄16 in. H
- NSF Certified
INS DROP, INSEASON™ SEASONING DISPENSER, 10 oz., drop pattern, handheld server, heat resistant, for applying salt and spices to individual portions at the cook station, includes (3) color-coded portion triggers: 1/16 tsp. (tan), 1/8 tsp. (burgundy) and 1/4 tsp. (black), high-temp polysulfone, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Server 87090 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet